Let our staff help you with solving a particular carbide tooling problem,
or let us design inserts to fit your needs.
Our commitment to the carbide machining industry is 100%... always. If you have a problem, we have a solution.
Contact Horizon Carbide Tools for your carbide tooling solution!
A smaller carbide fabricator offers advantages for your carbide cutting and grinding tool services.
HORIZON CARBIDE TOOL OFFERS:
- Prompt, personal service from all personnel
- Immediate response on quotations for basic carbide inserts (longer for more complex)
- Unsurpassed quality carbide tooling products
- Quick turnaround time
- No carbide machining job is too small
- Horizon Carbide Tool's experience in generating of radius to proper tangency results in maximum performance, reliable carbide tool indexing and lengthened tool life.
- Holding .0002" tolerance is normal. Cutting edge chip free at 30X available upon request.
- Our Wit-O-Matic and Wit-O-Matic2 carbide tool grinding machines provide precision ground carbide inserts with tangency indexability in all our inserts.
- Horizon Carbide Tool has a large inventory of ANSI standard grooving inserts and carbide indexable inserts, chip breaker styles and high positive clearances. Carbide finishing processes such as micro finish, K Land, hone and coating are also available.
- Latest up to date carbide machining equipment to inspect close tolerance carbide inserts.
- Every carbide insert and carbide machining job is inspected with digital readout to provide in-process inspection.
- Horizon Carbide Tool utilizes state of the art carbide milling tools, carbide machining equipment and CAD/CAM systems.
- These technological advantages in combination with our dedicated work force enable us to maintain optimal quality and competitive pricing on all of our carbide milling tools.
Employer insurance coverage information
EMI creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Horizon Carbide Tool, Inc.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://emihealth.com/machinereadables