Let our staff help you with solving a particular carbide tooling problem,
or let us design inserts to fit your needs.
Our commitment to the carbide machining industry is 100%... always. If you have a problem, we have a solution.
Contact Horizon Carbide Tools for your carbide tooling solution!
A smaller carbide fabricator offers advantages for your carbide cutting and grinding tool services.
HORIZON CARBIDE TOOL OFFERS:
- Prompt, personal service from all personnel
- Immediate response on quotations for basic carbide inserts (longer for more complex)
- Unsurpassed quality carbide tooling products
- Quick turnaround time
- No carbide machining job is too small
- Horizon Carbide Tool's experience in generating of radius to proper tangency results in maximum performance, reliable carbide tool indexing and lengthened tool life.
- Holding .0002" tolerance is normal. Cutting edge chip free at 30X available upon request.
- Our Wit-O-Matic and Wit-O-Matic2 carbide tool grinding machines provide precision ground carbide inserts with tangency indexability in all our inserts.
- Horizon Carbide Tool has a large inventory of ANSI standard grooving inserts and carbide indexable inserts, chip breaker styles and high positive clearances. Carbide finishing processes such as micro finish, K Land, hone and coating are also available.
- Latest up to date carbide machining equipment to inspect close tolerance carbide inserts.
- Every carbide insert and carbide machining job is inspected with digital readout to provide in-process inspection.
- Horizon Carbide Tool utilizes state of the art carbide milling tools, carbide machining equipment and CAD/CAM systems.
- These technological advantages in combination with our dedicated work force enable us to maintain optimal quality and competitive pricing on all of our carbide milling tools.
Site Map |Site Hosted by: Bended Knee Design - Targeted Website Promotion